Monday 22 December 2014

Affiliate program system

Affiliate program system
Let's face it: The Internet is a great tool, but there are enough distractions from what you really need to do is hold: make money. Here is my short list of things that are real waste of time:

1. Blogging - Yes, I love the blog. Self-love. However, there are times that blogs can become an end in itself. What is my page rank? How do I subscribe to Technorati? This particular blog is my favorite - I manage seven of them - but some of the seven is not worthy of my thoughts every day. Just thought you would like to know,!

2.Forums - and back 8 or 9 who used to regularly participate in this and not know it's a forum. I've been to a lot of heated discussions, but I always have fun. If you add anything and all I can experience Chalk it, a lot of time to spend on each forum is a real waste of time. Well, I still like the forums, so I can control the use of my time.

3.Web - hard drive, I have to! There is no such thing as "the" web page. Perhaps an exaggeration! Sometimes you have to stop updates and just go to that page it is. Nobody cares only JavaScript, background color, font, as much as I do. Why sweat?

4.Ad networks - three years before that rely heavily on banner ads to help generate income. All this work for the occasional $ 25 monthly check ... not worth it!

5.PPC - some plans systems are better than others. Personally, I think anyone but the Google AdSense program, but Yahoo optimization software publisher networks. Over a period of 30 consecutive months, I have made the monthly payments with minimum AdSense - program itself generate a lot of money in one day - so it is a good program. However, I do not have the time to monitor all advertisements on all pages of each site.

So, there you have it. My short list of downtime. I'm sure there are more, but you probably already got my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment